Achieving Collaborative Treatment
Welcome to Achieving Collaborative Treatment! ACT is a provider of in-home behavioral therapy services for children with autism spectrum disorders. We are located in Verona, Wisconsin and serve the needs of children in south central Wisconsin.
Our organization is committed to…
- Creating individualized therapy programs that keep children successful, engaged, and having fun!
- Assessing the unique needs of each child to create a framework for growth.
- Achieving accountability by developing goal driven treatment procedures that are empirically supported.
- Collaboration with family, school staff, and related service providers within the treatment model.
- Open communication and candor in addressing all issues.
- Providing training and support to families throughout the therapeutic process.
- Enabling employees to achieve their potential through training, empowerment, and personal advancement opportunities.